NEW TESTAMENT EVIL LIST
From Detecting Truth
- MT 3:12, 8:12, 10:21, 13:30, 42, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30, LK 13:28, JN 5:24 Some will spend eternity burning in Hell. There will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.
- MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his brother to death, and the father his child, ... children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death."
- MT 10:34-39 "Not Peace, but a Sword."
- MT 15:21 – Jesus is mean to a women
- (ESV)34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
- MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of] three cities who were not sufficiently impressed with his great works.
- AC 13:11 Paul purposefully blinds a man (though not permanently)